You are looking for solution to be more powerful on bed, so that you can add a lot of excitement to your sex life.
While Vyantix RX is an over the counter dietary supplement formulated for male enhancement —
Are the efficacy of Vyantix RX’s ingredients supported through scientific research, and work without side effects?
>> Check out Full Product Details of Vyantix RX
Vyantix RX Ingredients: Medical Research – Do They Work?
Made in the United States with medical strength formula to enhance male virility and vitality, Vyantix RX’s proprietary formula contains active ingredients that are all natural.
We’ve done independent research to examine the ingredients of to fully understand if they really work to help erection naturally, while improve physical strength and sexual libido:
Vyantix RX Ingredient #1: Tongkat Ali
Tongkat Ali, known as Malaysian ginseng or Eurycoma longifolia Jack, is a traditional medicine and therapeutic herb native to the Malaysian rain forests.
The root of Tongkat Ali is very rich in vital ingredients with proven ability to improve testosterone levels, libido, and energy – making this traditional herb is very popular among men. Among its extensive medical research:
- Based on report published in the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, 37% increase of testosterone level after 32 men have taken tongkat ali supplement for 4 weeks.
- In a medical research conducted by University Science of Malaysia, 109 men between 30 and 55 years of age show 300 mg of Tongkat Ali improved sperm motility at 44.4% and semen volume at 18.2%, while erectile and libido increased in the 8.4 – 8.7% range, at the end of 12-weeks treatment.
The video below elaborates more about Tongkat Ali, which is also known as the “Asian Viagra”.
Vyantix RX Ingredient #2: Wild Yam Extract
Used by the Native Americans to treat a variety of ailments for centuries, this natural remedy has been widely used by women for menopause and menstrual pain.
The wild yam can also help to increase energy and sexual drive in men, according to WebMD. re-balance male hormones and improve mood,
Herbalist Darryl Patton elaborates more on the other benefits of wild yam in video below.
Vyantix RX Ingredient #3: Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto produces Serenoa repens – the black and blue berries as staple food and medicine for the Native Americans of the southeastern United States.
Report published by the renowned Fudan University of China indicated Saw palmetto extract enhances erectile responses by increasing inducible nitric oxide synthase messenger ribonucleic acid expression, while inhibit phosphodiesterase 5 activities.
According to Mayo Clinic, over 2 million American men take saw palmetto as alternative treatment for benign enlarged prostate per recommendation by the U.S. FDA, whilst it also improves low sperm count and low sex drive.
Qualified nutritional therapist Alison revealed medical research that shows enlarged prostate is a significant risk factor and predictor of erectile dysfunction:
- Research conducted on men with age between 30 and 80 and show that if they have an enlarged prostate, then these men have a 72% chance of erection problems compared to 38% if they don’t have enlarged prostate.
- Men are about 4 times more likely to develop erection problems 2 years after the noticing symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
Vyantix RX Ingredient #4: Nettle Root Extract
Nettle leaf, also known as stinging nettle or Urtica dioica, is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant that is native to Europe, North America, Asia, and Northern Africa.
As pointed by eMedicineHealth, this plant has been used as medicine for urination problems related to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate), including frequent / nighttime urination.
Watch the video below, in which Dr Sam Robbins gives excellent elaboration on the role of stinging Nettle in increasing your testosterone, libido and sex drive naturally.
Vyantix RX Review: Any Bad Side Effects?
Vyantix RX contains 100% natural ingredients that are safe and have been mostly used as traditional medicines for centuries.
The safety of these Vyantix RX ingredients are also supported by medical research, including:
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) indicates Saw Palmetto appears to be well tolerated by most users, though it may cause mild side effect like stomach discomfort.
- Report published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine revealed studies that show there are no reported adverse side effects on Tongkat Ali in human studies. The studies include a 2-month human supplementation trial of 20 healthy males age between 38–58) and found high doses of Eurycoma longifolia extract (Tongkat Ali of 600 mg/day) showed no influence on blood profiles or any deleterious effects on measures of liver or renal function.
While Vyantix RX is a safe dietary supplement to help boost performance with bigger erection, lasting penetration, and libido improvement —
Just like any supplement, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instruction to avoid any adverse effects due to overdose.
The recommended dosage by manufacturer is to take 2 Vyantix RX capsules daily to give you the necessary effective dose.
Consult your doctor if you have concern that you may be allergic to some ingredients in the Vyantix RX pills.
Where To Buy Vyantix RX For Male Enhancement
While not available for sale in stores like Walmart, Walgreen, and CVS —
you can buy this male enhancement dietary supplement via Vyantix RX Official Website online.