By tradition, this is done through soaking a clean towel in hot water. The towel is then draped over the face, with the resulting steam being inhaled.
Understandably, this traditional method is not something that everyone appreciates in modern days.
Good thing that technology has evolved, with the portable MyPurMist handheld steam inhaler is claimed to be an easy and effective solution that requires no preparation, waiting or cleanup.
But does it really work per user reviews?
>> Check out Product Details of MyPurMist Steam Inhaler
MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler Reviews: How It Works
- MyPurMist has a sleek and portable design of white and blue color layout that is appealing to the eyes. It has a slim body which resembles a handle which supports the flexible face mask which can comfortably fit the mouth and nose.
- MyPurMist gives off a warm mist that can reach the upper and lower respiratory tracts to ease dryness and congestion in less than 5 microns droplets.
- MyPurMist utilizes breakthrough patented capillary force vaporizer or CFV technology as used in FDA-cleared PARI Hydrate Omni humidifiers for hospital ventilator therapy.
- The fine mist is formed instantly with CFV technology that employs pressure with the ceramic heating elements while being powered by an AC power source.
- All that comes out of the Mypurmist handheld steam inhaler kit is pure germ-free warm water vapor. It can generate a good amount of steam for a span of 25 minutes that makes it the among the most efficient steam inhalers that you can find in the market today.
- This steam inhaler has a compact size that makes it portable for travel.
MyPurMist is especially helpful for those with sinus congestion, breathing conditions, and other symptoms like allergy, dryness, colds, flu, cough, and sore throat symptoms.
Steam provides sore and dry passages with moisture, while excess pollen and environmental pollutants are cleansed. Soothing vapor eases nasal congestion and sinus pressure by relieving inflammation. Natural steam helps to thin sticky mucus allowing easy clearance of the airways.
Allergy and Asthma Physician Dr William Berger commented on MyPurMist in video below.
>> Learn more on how MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler works to provide Fast Relief
MyPurMist User Manual and Instructions: How to Use
This handheld steam inhaler is easy to use, basically just press ON and breathe in.
- It has a layout wherein controls are right within the easy reach of your fingers.
- All you need to do is add water to the small cup, turn this on and the moment steam starts to come out right away, you have to put the mask to your face then breathe in.
As CFV technology is used to generate the steam, there is no boiling water, and no scalding risk.
This steam inhaler also has automatic drying cycle for self-cleaning, making maintenance less of a chore as compared to the rest of the steam inhalers. This doesn’t spread steam outside the unit, reducing your worries about promoting mold growth in your surroundings just like how most humidifiers do.
Watch the useful demo video below covering MyPurMist user manual and step by step guide.
>> Check out User Experience on How They Use MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler
MyPurMist Steam Inhaler: Key Benefits & Features Overview
- Designed to deliver direct relief to your nose, sinuses and throat.
- Fast, natural relief from sinus congestion, colds, allergies, and nasal/respiratory symptoms.
- CFV technology that delivers instant germ-free and fine-mist steam without boiling water.
- Handheld, portable and lightweight design that allows you to use it comfortably anywhere.
- Safe to be used by anyone several times a day.
- Self-cleaning feature.
- Built-in light indicator for water out or when the timer has run a full cycle.
Where To Buy MyPurMist: Walgreens, Target, CVS, Amazon?
- MyPurMist is not available for sale at CVS.
- It is available at Walgreens and Target but their listed price are always higher than Amazon.
MyPurMist Customer Reviews: Does It Work?
The user reviews on MyPurMist handheld steam inhaler has generally been positive, with examples of actual user experience and forum feedback are as below:
Laura from Kansas feedback: “Using the MyPurMist has given me so much relief… I have problems with allergies, serious problems. I use this steam inhaler two times daily. It clears my nasal passages so well. And using it is so easy. I just fill the container with distilled water and hold the nose guard to my nose and breathe. I do all of this watching TV. (It also comes with a strap to hold it if you want to work on your computer hands free). After each of the treatments I just feel so so much better all day long. It is the best treatment I have going on.”
Christine commented: ” I’ve been feeling horrible allergy symptoms for the past month or so (sneezing, runny nose, stuffiness) and I’ve decided to try mypurmist as a natural alternative. I hate the idea of using medicine and sprays every single day for 4-5 months of allergy season! After using the mist for a few days and a couple of times/day, I feel so much better. That urge to sneeze is gone and I can breathe much better. I will definitely keep using it over the next bad allergy months instead of taking drugs. I am very happy with it.”
JJ Johnson from Southern Oregon said: “I have had mypurmist devise for about 5 weeks. I am a retired person but work part time with elementary school students and am on the playground for about 1 hr 45 min per school day. I have used the mister a number of times in the past 5 weeks and i know that it has stopped 3 different problems for me. And we have not even gotten to the flu and cold season and the weather changes outside. I could not be happier to own this devise.”
>> Check out actual MyPurMist customer reviews and user experience at Amazon.com
MyPurMist Handheld Steam Inhaler Reviews: The Verdict
This handheld device is easy to use, portable, and lightweight that allows you to use it anywhere.
While the MyPurMist reviews have been positive with proven results, this steam inhaler is available to buy at Amazon which also sells MyPurMist scent pads and demineralized water.
>> Check out MyPurMist handheld steam inhaler and actual user reviews at Amazon.com here to learn more