But how does its proprietary nanoSOF nanomaterial really work?
Are the efficacy of Nanoxyn Alpha ingredients supported through scientific research?
>> Visit Nanoxyn Alpha official website for full product details
Understand Health Impact of Antioxidant and Free Radicals
Before we dive deeper into Nanoxyn Alpha –
Let’s take a glance at what are antioxidants and free radicals, and how they impact our health:
- Our body cells are exposed to oxygen every day and causes oxidation – wherein body chemicals are altered and become what are known as free radicals. Exposure to environmental factors like cigarette smoke, pollution and alcohol, also creates free radicals.
- According to the Harvard School of Public Health and National Cancer Institute, free radicals are capable of damaging cells while adversely alter lipids, proteins, and DNA to trigger a number of human diseases – including cancer development, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s / Parkinson’s disease – while also contribute to aging.
- Antioxidants are substances that interact with and neutralize free radicals produced through oxidation, thus preventing or limiting free radicals from causing damage to our body cells.
Watch this brief video that gives an excellent overview of antioxidants and free radicals.
Nanoxyn Alpha Ingredients Review: How Does It Work?
Seeking to allay skepticism, we comprehensively review through the key ingredients of Nanoxyn Alpha, including what are the medical research results on Nanoxyn Alpha ingredients in term of their antioxidant capability and efficacy:
Ingredient #1: Olive Leaves Extract
Extensive medical research show olive leaf extract contains Oleuropein, a phytochemical with powerful antioxidant that helps prevent and minimize damage from free radicals.
- According to Dr. Lesley Stevenson of Southern Cross University, olive leaf extract has double the antioxidant capability of green tea and triple that of vitamin C.
- Syed Haris Omar of Qassim University reported that Oleuropein in olive leaf has several pharmacological properties, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antimicrobial, and antiviral.
- Additionally, study published in “Rejuvenation Research” in year 2013 shows that the antioxidant effects of olive leaf extract provide protection against Parkinson’s-disease-induced toxic effects.
- Researches from Sookmyung Women’s University of Korea studied olive leaves’ antioxidant activity and capacity to improve immune function, and revealed that olive leaves have the capability to provide therapeutic inhibition of diabetic complications.
Dr. Richard Becker provides an in-depth review on olive leaf alongside its antioxidant properties and extensive health benefits in video below.
Nanoxyn Alpha Ingredient #2: Red Wine Extract
Research by University of Granada in Spain confirmed that polyphenols and phenolic compounds in red wine are significant antioxidants, as shown below.
Red wine extract is widely recognized to contain powerful antioxidants with significant health benefits. For examples:
- According to Mayo Clinic, resveratrol in red wine extract is an antioxidant that helps prevent heart disease by increasing levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the “good” cholesterol) and protecting against artery damage.
- Folts JD of University of Wisconsin Medical School reported a clinical study results that show flavonoids in red wine significantly improved endothelial function in 15 patients with coronary artery disease, while also offered increased protection against LDL cholesterol oxidation.
- Additionally, Richard Baxter MD claims red wine extract has high concentration of antioxidants called polyphenols (including resveratrol) which sop up damaging free radicals that play a role in aging and age-related diseases.
- Study published by The National Research Council of Italy also confirmed that antioxidant anthocyanins in red wine extract protect human red blood cells from oxidative stress (which is essentially an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the ability of the body to counteract or detoxify their harmful effects through neutralization by antioxidants), as shown below.
Nanoxyn Alpha Ingredient #3: Grape Seed Extract
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, grape seed contains properties (especially Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes) that have been touted as powerful antioxidants, with study of healthy volunteers found that taking grape seed extract substantially increased blood levels of antioxidants.
The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) further outlined the benefits of grape seed extract as below:
Grape seed extract is used as a folk or traditional remedy for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation; complications related to diabetes, such as nerve and eye damage; vision problems, such as macular degeneration (which can cause blindness); swelling after an injury or surgery; cancer prevention; and wound healing.
The video below by Health and Wellness Marketplace further discuss the use of grape seed extract as a potent antioxidant.
You might be wondering:
So how does the advanced proprietary nanotechnology of Nanoxyn Alpha help?
Good question – which brings us to the Nanoxyn Alpha key ingredient #4:
nanoSOF: Nanometric Vegetable Charcoal from Olive Pits
Nanoxyn Alpha is made available as the first affordable food supplement based on nanotechnology, which offers a revolutionary antioxidant, unique in its kind due to the proprietary formula based on NanoCarbon that delivers oxygen straight into the bloodline and transports nutrients directly to cellular level.
The features of this unique supplement are based on nano onion-like solid fullerenes (nanoSOF) – a NanoCarbon structure that contains high levels of oxygen (83.88%) that are extracted and converted strictly from natural dried olive pits.
Due to the co-catalytic properties in nanoSOF, its porous structure (which resembles that of a foam) absorbs, bonds, neutralizes, and eliminates free radicals dramatically and enhances the capability of the natural antioxidants it combines to.
This proprietary nanoSOF nanomaterial enables the transport of essential ingredients to the cellular level, highly increasing the absorption of nutrients and antioxidants, while relieving oxidative stress by delivering the right amount of oxygen to each cell.
Nanoxyn Alpha Suggested Use: Any Side Effects?
While there is no known side effect for Nanoxyn Alpha which is made up of 100% organic and natural ingredients like olive leaves, red wine extract, grape seed extract, and dried olive pits –
Just like any supplement, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instruction to avoid any adverse effects due to overdose.
The Nanoxyn Alpha manufacturer recommends taking 1 tablet/day with water, preferably in the morning.
Where To Buy Nanoxyn Alpha… and the Price?
Nanoxyn Alpha is not available in stores, and this product is only available for sale online via Nanoxyn Alpha official website, to ensure genuine products at best price.
Nanoxyn Alpha is a natural antioxidant product that use proprietary nanotechnology to deliver oxygen at cellular level and help neutralize free radical activity in the body.
Its ingredients are 100% organic, with their antioxidant capabilities are proven and supported by extensive medical research – as reviewed above.