Available on the market since year 2008, Glucocil is an over the counter supplement formulated to promote normal blood sugar levels and healthy weight loss.
But do Glucocil ingredients really work as natural all-day glucose stabilizer without side effects, with supporting medical research and user reviews?
And where to buy Glucocil- Walmart, Walgreens, GNC, CVS, retailers, or..?
>> Check out full product details of Glucocil
Glucocil Ingredients Review: How Does Glucocil Work?
Some people are probably skeptical if the Glucocil ingredients actually work as “Total Blood Sugar Optimizer”.
As such, we study through the key active ingredients of Glucocil here to assess and understand how they actually help to promote normal blood sugar and healthy weight.
Glucocil Ingredient #1: Mulberry Leaf Extract
Mulberry leaf has been traditionally used to treat diabetes by numerous cultures around the world, with evidence from human studies show it significantly reduces the rise in blood sugar.
According to Dr Sarah Brewer, a GP and renowned medical nutritionist:
- can effectively and safely reduce blood sugar spikes.
- help protect people with Type 2 diabetes against diabetes-associated complications caused when raised levels of blood glucose damage proteins in artery linings and vital organs. It’s this damage that increases the risk of heart attack and stroke, sight loss, nerve damage, limb amputation and kidney failure.
- can help people with pre-diabetes to avoid going on to develop diabetes by reducing sugar cravings, which may also potentially help with weight loss.
- contains high antioxidant content that help protect cells from free radical damage.
Dr Sarah’s finding on the efficacy of mulberry leaf to reduce blood sugar levels is supported by many clinical studies, including:
- American Diabetes Association conducted clinical study on 10 healthy participants as control and 10 type 2 diabetics without complications, with results concluded mulberry leaf extract significantly reduced the increase in blood glucose, and mulberry leaf is considered safe.
- The Korean researchers from the Seoul National University of Science and Technology and Ewha Woman’s University have published report in the Journal of Functional Foods, showing 2.5 to 5 grams of mulberry leaf extract can effectively lower the blood sugar level and reduce hepatic lipid accumulation.
Glucocil Ingredient #2: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Found in every body cell, Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant made by our body (or found in green vegetables like Broccoli) that helps to break down carbohydrates and turn glucose into energy. Besides, ALA is also one of the most effective free radical scavengers which has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamins C, E, and glutathione.
According to University of Maryland Medical Center, studies show alpha lipoic acid not only can help lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity, but it is also capable to kill free radicals to help people with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, who have pain, itching, burning, tingling, and numbness in arms and legs from nerve damage.
The supporting medical studies include:
- Study published by the Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University showed 600mg ALA daily for 2 weeks in 22 patients led to improvements in fasting and average glucose, insulin sensitivity, plus beneficial effects on LDL, HDL, and total cholesterol.
- American Diabetes Association reported clinical trial on 181 diabetic patients in Russia and Israel shows oral treatment with ALA for 5 weeks improved neuropathic deficits and symptoms in patients with distal symmetric polyneuropathy (DSP).
- A 2-months clinical study reported by Motahari Clinic of Iran supports the use of ALA as an antioxidant in the care of diabetic patients, whereby results on 57 Type-2 diabetes patient showed a significant decrease in fasting blood glucose and insulin resistance levels, IR-Homeostasis Model Assessment and GH-Px level – as shown below.
Glucocil Ingredient #3: Berberine
Berberine is a compound which is generally found in the plants such as goldthread, European barberry, tree turmeric, Oregon grape and goldenseal. Researchers found the anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory properties in the natural Berberine help to fight diabetes every bit as effectively as Metformin (drug used to treat people with type 2 diabetes).
- In a 3-month research published by the U.S. National Center for Biotechnology Information, the efficacy of Berberine in patients with Type 2 Diabetes was studied on 84 adults, with the results such as postprandial blood glucose and fasting blood glucose show that berberine is a potent oral hypoglycemic agent with beneficial effects on lipid metabolism.
- The Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences in China conducted clinical study and found that Berberine lowers blood glucose, hemoglobin A(1c), triglyceride, and insulin levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression.
- Dr. Julian Whitaker of Whitaker Wellness Institute revealed researchers concluded from a clinical trial on people with type 2 diabetes – that berberine and metformin had similar hypoglycemic effects in the regulation of glucose metabolism, with the average blood sugar and hemoglobin A1C levels significantly decreased in the very first week of study.
In video below, Dr. Spencer Nadolsky explains how diabetes happens, and how you can fix it with berberine and exercise.
Other Glucocil Key Ingredients:
- Gymnema Sylvestre is unique climbing scrub which is generally found in the forests of south and central India. The leaves of this plant is effective to treat Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as indicated in clinical studies conducted by University of Madras and Postgraduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences Madras in India. Research highlighted gymnemic acid – a vital ingredient in Gymnema sylvestre – restricts that transportation of glucose from the intestine to bloodstream in the body, says Dr Whitaker.
- Banaba Leaf Extract or Insulina Leaf Extract helps in preventing absorption of the glucose by the intestine, with its efficacy to treat diabetes is supported by many clinical research – including studies published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine that show banaba leaf extract helped reduction in blood glucose by 13.5% up to 30%.
Glucocil Side Effects and Dosage Review
Glucocil contains 100% natural ingredients that are safe, with side effects are generally rare:
- Clinical study published by the U.S. National Center for Biotechnology Information indicated 13 weeks of Berberine treatment on 36 adults with type 2 diabetes showed liver and kidney functions were normal, with none of the patients were observed with pronounced (more than 50%) elevation in liver enzymes or creatinine. Some patients did however experience minor diarrhea and constipation in the first 4 weeks of study.
- According to WebMD, Gymnema Sylvestre has a long history of use in India’s Ayurvedic medicine, with the leaves are used to make medicine that are safe to use.
As such, just like any supplement, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instruction to avoid any adverse effects due to overdose.
The Glucocil dosage recommendation and instruction by the manufacturer are as follows:
- For the first 3 days, take 1 softgel with lunch and 1 softgel with dinner.
- After 3 days, take 2 softgels with lunch and 2 softgels with dinner.
- If you forget to take Glucocil with a meal, feel free to take it after that meal.
If you would like to stabilize blood sugar while achieve effective weight loss without having to sacrifice tasty foods, then it is recommended to >> check out full details of Nutrisystem Diabetes Diet and Weight Loss Plan here
User Reviews on Glucocil: Does It Really Work?
The Glucocil review by users have generally been positive, with examples of actual Glucocil experiences sharing can be found at Amazon.com
Glucocil Reviews: The Verdict
Glucocil is formulated to promote normal blood sugar levels and healthy weight Loss, with the efficacy of its 14 all-natural ingredients have been proven and supported by many clinical studies on diabetic patients.
While not available for sale in retailers and pharmacy like Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS –
Glucocil is available online via Amazon.com.