While Aniracetam is typically used as alternative to improve memory and increase mental alertness, it has also been known to help in ‘collective and holistic thinking’ by increasing blood flow and activity in the area of the brain known for this action.
But are these Aniracetam benefits supported by medical research results?
And where to buy Aniracetam – GNC, Walmart, Walgreens.. or alternatives?
Aniracetam Reviews: Medical Research and Clinical Results
Over the years, there have been a number of clinical studies conducted to test the effects of Aniracetam – including the following research results that demonstrate Aniracetam possesses nootropic properties:
1. Cognitive Efficiency: The benefit of Aniracetam has been known since 1990 when Journal of Psychopharmacology published a report indicating that 1500mg of Aniracetam could antagonize cognitive decrements including in memory and information processing tasks. During the study, Aniracetam was administered along with other drugs including Piracetam and Scopolamine to 26 health volunteers.
2. Anxiety: Based on a study published by the Journal of Psychopharmacology in 2001, Aniracetam helps anxiety disorders treatment. The study was conducted on mice, and the drug demonstrated its ability to affect a number of neurotransmitter leading to alleviated anxiety.
3. Depression: a 2001 publication of European Journal of Pharmacology also contained a report indicating that Aniracetam helped stimulate the release of dopamine, and therefore lowering levels of depression. The report was compiled based on animal-based study.
Additionally, Aniracetam is sometimes administered for conditions like ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), depression, sleep disorders, anxiety, and Alzheimer’s disease:
4. According to CNS Drug Reviews in 2002, there have been new discoveries in behavioral pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and biochemistry that indicate the beneficial effects of Aniracetam in treatment of various central nervous system disorders and diseases. Findings show it is conceivable that metabolites of Aniracetam contribute to pharmacological effects.
5. A study conducted in Virginia Commonwealth University in 2004 tested the effects of Aniracetam on cognitive performance in post-injury rats. Animals that received 25mg/kg to 50mg/kg of Aniracetam once daily for fifteen days showed significant improvement in MWM (Morris Water Maze) performance compared to saline-treated animals.
It is believed that further clinical trials will also demonstrate the beneficial effects of Aniracetam for the aforementioned diseases.
The Recommended Aniracetam Dosage
According to research:
“Aniracetam doses as low as 400 mg have been reported to have some efficacy, and it is common to take the above 1,000-1,500 mg Aniracetam in two divided doses of 500-750 mg twice daily with meals.
Aniracetam powder has a highly bitter taste, so capsules may be a better purchase for those who wish to avoid that.”
As such, take one (or two) Aniracetam 750mg capsule (eg. from Absorb Health) works well.
Where To Buy Aniracetam: GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, Amazon, CVS, Vitamin Shoppe, or..?
If we search for Aniracetam supplement at official websites of established pharmacies and stores like GNC / Walmart / Walgreens / CVS / Vitamin Shoppe etc, it is observed that the Aniracetam is not available for sale in these stores, as shown below.
Where To Buy Aniracetam: Absorb Your Health Reviews
Aniracetam is available for sale at official website of Absorb Your Health, who is the market leader of nootropic supplements.
Best taken on an empty stomach, Aniracetam is often used to improve memory and learning, while decrease social anxiety and depression.
This nootropic supplement by Absorb Your Health is in the size of 100 capsules, with 750mg Aniracetam per capsule. It is fat soluble so it easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to deliver the intended results fast.
Absorb Your Health Aniracetam Reviews: User Experiences
The user reviews for Absorb Your Health Aniracetam has generally been positive, with sample actual Aniracetam experiences as below:
Jake Rudko said, “I’m impressed at how subtly yet noticeably it has been working to improve my problem-solving at work (engineering) by calming my thinking. It also has an uncanny (possibly placebo) effect of making learning new things seem easier.”
Daniel Fortin commented, “Does work. After two weeks of taking it twice a day I have definitely noticed a big improvement in memory retention and recall. I can remember very old memories as far back as two years old that I completely forgot about. I also notice a more stable mood over all.”
Aniracetam Nootropic Reviews: The Verdict
Medical research and clinical studies proved that Aniracetam can be highly beneficial in boosting memory and learning efficiency – without side effects when taken within the recommended dose.
While Aniracetam is not available for sale at established pharmacies and stores like GNC / Walgreens / Walmart / CVS / Vitamin Shoppe etc –
Aniracetam is available to buy online at official website of Absorb Your Health, who is the market leader of nootropic supplements.
The Absorb Health Aniracetam experiences from customer are generally positive, with users experienced improved memory, better learning efficiency, and more stable mood.
All orders of Aniracetam capsules by Absorb Health come with a money back guarantee, and are shipped within a day (Free domestic shipping on all U.S. orders).