But does Cogniflex really work, or scam?
Do the ingredients bring any side effects – based on medical study?
>> Check out full product details of Cogniflex Limitless pill
Cogniflex Ingredients Review: Medical Research Results
Cogniflex is known as a cognitive enhancer or nootropic, with its proprietary formula combines several natural ingredients into capsule as supplement to boost a person’s memory.
We have done research to examine the Cogniflex ingredients, to assess if there are any medical studies and clinical results as supporting evidence that these ingredients do really help as cognitive aids:
Cogniflex Ingredient #1: Bacopa Monnieri
Bacopa Monnieri a “perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America” – as per Wikipedia.
Its extract has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a memory-enhancing and anti-inflammatory agent.
According to Dr. Edward F. Group, Bacopa Monnieri contains active compounds known as bacosides – that positively influence brain cells that prompt the regeneration of brain tissue.
We observed extensive scientific evidence from clinical studies that indicate Bacopa Monnieri
- National College of Natural Medicine in Portland conducted study on 54 persons over 65 years of age with 300mg Bacopa Monnieri daily for 12 weeks, that results show significant improvements in attention, working memory, and less anxiety and depression.
- Medical study reported by School of Biophysical Science in Australia revealed 46 healthy subjects between age of 18-60 were given 300mg Bacopa Monnieri daily for 12 weeks, with results show Bacopa improved speed of learning, memory capacity, and had greater effects over 12 weeks relative to 5 weeks.
- As shown below, Southern Cross University of Australia conducted study on 98 healthy participants over 55 years of age, with results concluded Bacopa significantly improved memory acquisition and retention in healthy older Australians.
Dr.James Meschino gave an excellent overview of how Bacopa Monnieri and its properties Bacosides help improve memory.
Cogniflex Ingredient #2: L-Theanine
It has been said since ancient times that drinking green tea brings relaxation, in which the substance that is responsible for a sense of relaxation is L-Theanine – a unique amino acid compound found in green tea, which is also an ingredient in Cogniflex pills.
Indeed, L-theanine is also found to be beneficial for improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks.
For instance, researchers in Colworth House of UK reported study on 27 participants shows L-theanine and caffeine combination improved both speed and accuracy of performance of the attention-switching task at 60 min, and reduced susceptibility to distracting information in the memory task at both 60 min and 90 min.
Report published in the Natural Medicine Journal also indicates L-Theanine helped in mild cognitive impairment, with Rey-Kim memory test and Stroop color-word reading test conducted on 91 participants with ages ranged from 40 to 75 years old show significant improved verbal / visuospatial memory and immediate recall after 16 weeks.
While green tea (and especially l-theanine) is recommended as possible therapies for treating early Alzheimer’s disease, medical experts partly explains these protective effects as below:
“L-theanine increases brain serotonin, dopamine, GABA levels and has micromolar affinities for AMPA, Kainate and NMDA receptors. Overall, L-theanine displays a neuropharmacology suggestive of a possible neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing agent and warrants further investigation in animals and humans.”
Cogniflex Ingredient #3: Rhodiola Rosea
Rhodiola Rosea, a perennial flowering plant in the family Crassulaceae grows in cold regions of the world, is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and Scandinavian herb that has a wide and varied history of uses.
While Dr. Tori Hudson, N.D. revealed Rhodioa rosea was observed to act as a tonic that can help memory loss and cognitive dysfunction by increasing attention span and memory performance –
Clinical study results do show Rhodiola Rosea helped to improve memory and energy level:
- The US National Library of Medicine published report that shows Rhodiola extract improves learning and retention after 24 hours, while significant long-term memory improvement is also established in memory tests after 10-day treatment.>
- Research done by Volgograd Medical Academy of Russia, 20 days of Rhodiola Rosea supplementation during examination periods for students was able to improve neuromotoric fitness (accuracy of maze drawing test), fatigue, and well being relative to placebo. Exam scores were 8.4% higher in the Rhodiola group relative to placebo.
- According to Centre of Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection of the R.F. Ministry of Health of Russia, in military cadets performing regular military night duties, 5 days of supplementation of rhodiola (370 or 555mg of SHR-5) was able to significantly improve well being and reduce total fatigue when measured 2 hours after supplement ingestion and again at the end of the trial. Capacity for mental work significantly increased relative to placebo.
- Armenian State Medical University revealed 170mg of Rhodiola Rosea supplementation for 2 weeks was significantly antifatigue as assessed by a total fatigue index and was able to improve performance on work-related tasks by approximately 20%, while reduce general fatigue under certain stressful conditions.
Watch the video below to understand more on Rhodiola Rosea and its health benefits.
Cogniflex Ingredient #4: Caffeine
Caffeine is a natural substance that can be extracted from plants, with natural sources of caffeine include tea leaves, coffee beans, and cocoa beans. It also can be produced synthetically.
While many who want to stay up often drink coffee or other caffeinated beverage to get an extended boost in alertness –
Executive editor Harvard Women’s Health Watch, Stephanie Watson, published a clinical study in Journal of Nutrition, with the 10 cognitive scores show caffeine not only offer just a momentary mental boost, but also longer-term effects on thinking skills.
Stephanie shared her technical comments on how exactly caffeine helps to improve cognitive performance, as below:
Not only is caffeine a brain stimulant, but it also blocks receptors for a chemical called adenosine, which normally prevents the release of excitatory brain chemicals.
With adenosine out of the way, these brain-sparking chemicals can flow more freely—giving you a surge of energy and potentially improving mental performance and slowing age-related mental decline.
Indeed, Johns Hopkins University also revealed that caffeine is a memory enhancer that has a positive effect on our long-term memory:
Michael Yassa, assistant professor of psychological and brain sciences at Johns Hopkins, published the research titled ‘Post-study caffeine administration enhances memory consolidation in humans’ which shows caffeine enhances certain memories at least up to 24 hours after it is consumed.
Cogniflex Ingredient #5: L-Carnitine
Also known as ALCAR or Acetylcarnitine, L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is produced naturally by the body, but when used in a supplement, it helps to boost the body’s overall energy levels and metabolism of fatty acids in the diet.
Once L-Carnitine reaches our brain, the acetate molecule in this compound supports production of a neurotransmitter that mediates many cognitive functions in our brains.
L-Carnitine is also used to treat disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease (AD), as shown in the results of a clinical study on 23 patients with mild AD, that L-Carnitine appears to be beneficial in Alzheimer’s disease patients.
>> Check out full Cogniflex ingredient list and how they improve memory and energy
Cogniflex Side Effects and Dosage Review
Cogniflex contains 100% natural ingredients that are safe, with side effects are generally rare:
- Clinical study conducted by researchers in White House Surgery of UK on 101 person concluded that “Rhodiola Rosea extract was safe and generally well tolerated. Adverse events were mostly of mild intensity and no serious adverse events were reported. Rhodiola extract at a dose of 200 mg twice daily for 4 weeks is safe.”
- According to Hindawi, the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal, study confirms the health benefit of Bacopa monnieri that enhances attention and memory processing and gives rise to the increased working memory with no toxicity or side effects were observed throughout the 12-weeks experiment.
- While L-Carnitine is safe for most people when taken by mouth, WebMD says L-Carnitine may cause side effects such as nausea and stomach upset, while it may also cause the urine to have a “fishy” odor.
As such, just like any supplement, it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instruction and direction to avoid any adverse effects due to overdose — whereby it is recommended to take two Cogniflex capsules daily.
Cogniflex Reviews: The Verdict – Where To Buy
The efficacy of Cogniflex ingredients as memory aids are supported with medical research and clinical results, alongside positive user experience that Cogniflex deliver the results as claimed.
While not available for sale in stores and pharmacy like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS –
Cogniflex is available to order online via Cogniflex Official Website here.
The manufacturer is backing up their confidence on this natural supplement by offering 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
>> Visit Cogniflex Official Website For Genuine Product at Best Price with Money Back Guarantee