With this collagen cream penetrating into the skin to retain moisture for smoother skin, its active ingredients act to give younger-looking skin by diminishing the fine lines and wrinkles.
But do its ingredients really work to produce the desired results?
Seeking to allay skepticism, we comprehensively review the medical research results on the efficacy of Derma Nova ingredients.
>> Visit Dermanova Pro Official Website here to Claim Free Trial Bottle
DermaNova Ingredient #1: Shea Butter
Shea Butter is compound extracted from nuts of the African shea tree. The natural ingredients that are present in Shea butter are phytosterols, vitamin A, D and E, allantoin and fatty acids.
- According to research done by Dr. Robyn Tisdale Scott, a renowned clinical pharmacist, it has been found that Shea butter is rich in vitamins, phytonutrients and UV absorbing factors that help in getting rid of dry skin effectively within 3 days.
- Similarly, study done by Dr F. Renard showed applying shea butter as balm within the period of 4-8 months has brought improvements in clearer and smoother skin, with less wrinkles compared to the time before applying shea butter.
- Research also showed that people who suffered scars and inflexible movement of hands due to dermatitis had shown improvements since applying shea butter. The skin became flexible in moving and there was cicatrizing action to scar problem.
Watch the excellent video below to learn more, whereby Peace Corps Volunteers show how women of northern Ghana processed shea nuts into shea butter.
Derma Nova Ingredient #2: Glycerin
Glycerin is organic compound which is composed of vital ingredients such as oxygen, hydrogen and water. This compound is often found in skin care products because it helps in retaining the moisture in the upper layer of the skin and thereby provides the skin a smooth and firm look:
- Research done by Medical College of Georgia shows Glycerin will help skin cells to mature perfectly, which will result in better look and functioning of the skin. When the cells mature perfectly, there will be no more dry skin.
- In another research done in year 2008 on the effect of glycerin to the patients who suffered dermatitis atopic, it appeared that glycerin improved the absorbing of water on the outer layer of the skin and it repaired the protective barrier function.
- Study by Doctors Wendy Bollinger Bollag and Xiangjian Zheng indicated Glycerin helps in cell maturation, and thereby helps the skin to be even toned and get brighter.
DermaNova Ingredient #3: Triglycerides
The triglycerides used for skin protection is often found in coconut oil and is often referred as medium chain triglycerides that helps to give moisture to the skin, protect the skin from radical damage and at the same time functions as the sunscreen for skin.
The saggy, inflexible skin, wrinkles and age spots that happen due to old age and the dry skin caused by eczema can be reduced by the lauric acid which is part of the tryglycerides found in coconut oil.
As moisturizing ingredient, Triglycerides prevents the loss of water from the skin and thereby helps in promoting the skin barrier function of the epidermis, the outer layer of the skin.
According to a research, the skin barrier function is important to prevent drying out of the essential water in dry weather conditions in order to retain the firmness of the skin.
Tabasum Mir MD shares more on usage of Triglyceride for facial and skin care.
Other Derma Nova Cream Ingredients:
- Palmitoyl tetrapepetide-7 is a synthetic peptide consists of several amino acids and is often used in decreasing the inflammation on skin, while increasing the hyaluronic acid level in the upper layer of the skin and thereby helps to retain moisture in order to prevent of wrinkles. According to research done with the US FDA approval, essential amino acids present in this peptide help to provide even toned skin, restricts the formation of wrinkles, reduce roughness of skin.
- Macadamia Glycerides is a form of polyethylene glycol that has been procured from the macadamia nut oil. Research shows this compound that helps to cure dry and damaged skin, reduce the fine lines, retain the moisture on the upper layer of the skin and thereby prevents drying up. The palmitoleic acid will remove the aging signs and rejuvenate the skin.
DermaNova Cream Reviews: Try Derma Nova For Free
The skin care efficacy of its all-natural ingredients have been proven and supported by clinical studies.
Available online via Derma Nova Official Website here.
The manufacturer is backing up their confidence on this natural skin care product by offering Free Trial Bottle. Why not try it out?
>> Limited Time Offer: Claim Your Risk Free Trial Bottle of DermaNova Cream